Time: March 2-5, 2017: 10.00 am to 8.00 pm
Components of the Exhibition:
- Exhibition of Craft and Weaves by the North Eastern Craft Community
- Knowledge Booths from Knowledge Partners
Why to participate- ARTISANS :
- To reach out to larger domestic as well as international craft market.
- To network with stakeholders like the quality assuring organizations, logistic solution provider and policy makers.
- To make the artisans and entrepreneurs of North East E-Ready.
Why to Participate- Online Craft Retails :
- Opportunity to gather primary information about the craft products and producers from the compiled data.
- First-hand experience of best of the craft and weaves of North East
- Direct interaction with producers.
- Opportunity to promote services.
Why to Participate: NGOs :
- To learn about Fair Trade Practice
- To learn more about Quality norms and certifications
- To facilitate linkage of beneficiaries to online markets
Why to Participate: Buyers :
- Direct communication with the grassroot level craftpersons and weavers
- Wide range of quality ethnic products of North Eastern Region
- Access to eco-friendly craft products
- Witness the long preserved traditional crafting and weaving skills of the tribes
- To witness the vibrant and colourful patterns and motifs.